Warehouse District Minneapolis (part II)

crystalview

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I made it downtown again. It was the best day of the winter by far. 60 degrees in early March.....very nice! I shot all of these around 1:00 pm, so the sun was shining bright. Good for me, not the best for taking photos. Oh well, it was nice just being out. Here are a couple, the rest are on my smugmug link below. Comments and suggestions welcome.

17014238-M-1.jpg

[img[http://crystalview.smugmug.com/photos/17014234-M.jpg[/img]

17014256-M.jpg

17014261-M.jpg

17014253-M.jpg

17014250-M.jpg

Love the last two! Wow, how come it was never that nice in March when I lived in Minneapolis??

great series! the lighting and colors are excellent.

Thanks for your comments Alison and JonMikal, Much appreciated.

AlisonS:
"how come it was never that nice in March when I lived in Minneapolis??"

Well, the weather was short-lived. Its now 19 degrees as we speak. back to reality for a little bit. As you probably know from living here, we always seem to get a little tease of spring weather, then back to snow and frigid!

Thanks again!

More comments always welcome.

nice pics. gotta love environmental graffitti. save the ozone by spray painting...

"gotta love environmental graffitti. save the ozone by spray painting..."

Good point...I didnt even think of that! lol

Mountainlander..I just might have to give that a try. I'll post results later on once i get around to it.

BTW..here's the broken tag that didnt work

17014234-M.jpg

I really like these. The first one amazes me. I wonder the stories behind these buildings ,and if they could talk, the tales they must have.
Very cool shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back