Warlord

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
460-j5161.jpg

Tap-tap-tap, testing... does this thing work?

A clue,... This is an, 'Anthropomorphic.' A non-human object of which human-like qualities can be attached~seen specifically in this case.

Give your imaginations a little leash, can you see anything in it?- What?

The contrast between the plain blue of the sky and textures in the rock really are striking. Baboon surveying the valley?

Very cool subject, I think I see the person. (that's what we're supposed to see, right?)

Cause it kinda looks like I see a dude in a Roman helmet (like the movie 300). Lol

Cause it kinda looks like I see a dude in a Roman helmet (like the movie 300). Lol

I haven't seen 300. But I envisaged fantasy Medival times with the Captain, in his metal clad head gear, surveying the carnage below....and is pleased with the results.

That or Beelzebub.

Very cool subject, I think I see the person. (that's what we're supposed to see, right?)

I haven't seen 300. But I envisaged fantasy Medival times with the Captain, in his metal clad head gear, surveying the carnage below....and is pleased with the results.

That or Beelzebub.

That's the idea- whatever you see. Just trying stuff. Thanks.

I see where you were going with this, the rock looks to me like a Japanese warlord twisting his head to a side profile. This aspect works very well, the colours and contrast not so much for me....maybe boosting those or b&w conv?

meh, loved the "eagle spirit" though

I see where you were going with this, the rock looks to me like a Japanese warlord twisting his head to a side profile. This aspect works very well, the colours and contrast not so much for me....maybe boosting those or b&w conv?

meh, loved the "eagle spirit" though

This one hasn't the impact I was working for. I still ilke it though- I'm going back out there next week and maybe try again.

Most reactions

Back