warm and fuzzy

jocose said:
Am I the only one who gets a warm, fuzzy feeling when that happens?
It depends if what is feeling me is warm and fuzzy.
In your case I suspect you are just feeling yourself.

mentos_007 said:
curry stinks.... :p I hate it... I'm on TPF around 6-11 p.m GMT

(if GMT is English time.... :p )
Red curry is wonderful! mmmm, in Thai food, and in pho, too. :drool: You need to try it again, Mentos! :D

jocose said:
Well, be that way then. So, at least we know. 6-11pm GMT is curry-free. How sad, though, no vindaloo...mmmmm vindaloo.

Maybe I'll have indian food for dinner tongiht.

Mentos, you know, I used to like you, but how could we ever be together if you don't like curry ;)

ohhh I think it could be solved!!! somehow!

mentos_007 said:
ohhh I think it could be solved!!! somehow!

Excellent!! I've figured it out. There will have to be some evenings where you will be working late or I'll be out with the boys...then I can have me some curry, a quick mouthwash, and I'm good to go :)

Hertz van Rental said:
But are you warm and fuzzy on the outside? If so, can I be of assistance? :mrgreen:

Yes, very peach fuzzy, as a matter of fact and.... warm...well some of the time but sometimes downright HOT...I am of that hormonal age after all! A girl... I mean a somewhat menopausal woman....can always use a little assisitance....we don't need it mind you...but it can be lovely: )

Calm down, dear, it's just a.... figure of speech.

(I wonder how many people on this Board would go green with envy if they knew that I've bought you dinner, Alex? :lol: )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back