WARNING!!! Hide the women and children!

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mdowdey has been promoted to ADMIN status! 8)

As the first moderator for the site, and a huge contributor since the early days (yeah, I know, we're only a little over a year old...), he's really shown just what a great asset he is to the site! Now, he has been granted extreme power to the site as well...be afraid, be VERY afraid!!! :twisted:

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to Matt for everything he has done for the site and we'll see just how much damage he can do as an admin! :lol:

Does this mean he can read all of Manda's PM's?? :shock:

Aw, I think Matt's a kickin' guy...and I'm guessing his constant nagging kinda wore you down, huh babe? :LOL:

Congrats to our newest Admin!! :cheer:

we need an emoticon for a bow-

:::bows to md:::

congrats, mister dowdy :D :cheer:

terri said:
Does this mean he can read all of Manda's PM's?? :shock:

Aw, I think Matt's a kickin' guy...and I'm guessing his constant nagging kinda wore you down, huh babe? :LOL:

Congrats to our newest Admin!! :cheer:

Actually, nagging doesn't do well to wear me down in mosts cases. A lot of times it will have the opposite effect and I'll start ignoring it ;)

There are a number of reasons why I gave him admin status, but in the end it all comes down to the level of trust I have in him. There are times when issues need to be taken care of in a way that only an admin has access to, and I feel better knowing he has the ability to jump in and fix those problems.

thanks everyone!!!! Be afraid!! Be very afraid!

md

p.s. i promise not to change all sorts of stuff. ladies, im taking applications for the job of personal assistant....duties include:

1) Naughty desk related activities
2) Dicktation
3) short skirts and panty hose

md

OMG! I've just been back a few days and I am already afraid. Now it's worse.

MDowdey: So...how much they payin' ya? *nudgenudge* C'mon you can tell me. I know it's under the table. C'mon, you know you wanna be my sugar dadday!

Congrats. Hold on a sec btw. You get pressies. *runs off*

photong said:
OMG! I've just been back a few days and I am already afraid. Now it's worse.

MDowdey: So...how much they payin' ya? *nudgenudge* C'mon you can tell me. I know it's under the table. C'mon, you know you wanna be my sugar dadday!

oh my god, in a heartbeat....i could fall into those eyes of yours...

md

*runs back*

AirlinersNet_congratulation2.jpg

bear-cong2.gif

For the clueless, report to this thread and second page: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6290

Most reactions

Back