Warning: This is NOT safe for "non-Dark Siders"...

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You've been warned.

If you are going to take your chances, and take a peek...don't say I didn't warn you.

Last chance..

Skeleten.jpg

My little guy (5)...the one I was telling you about, Chiller...(he wants to decorate his room in "Halloween"!!). We bought this for him last night...wants to be a skeleton for Halloween this year! ;) He loves wearing it all over the place...inside, outside....this afternoon he ran out to great his sister from the school bus.... :lol:

He really is "OK"....not weird!! LOL!! ...Yesterday he tol me that he saw a little friend of his in the hall at school. Last year they were in the same class, but unfortunately not this year. I asked him if he waved at his little friend, "...no," he says, "I ran over and gave him a big hug..". Awwww...... :lovey:

Last edited:
Thanks for the vague and misleading warning. Now I won't sleep for days. :lmao:

Cute picture though. It reminds me that it's time I start getting ready for Halloween this year too so I don't end up without a costume like last year. :confused:

He heee...thanks for the comments on my er, ummm...'cutie'!

What are you going to be for Halloween John?

:wink:

I saw the title...and covered my eyes, slowly letting one eye escape the darkness of my hand. I felt a cold breeze rush through my office....but I knew i had to carry on....

This is right on Arto. Congrats on starting out your little one as a haunter in such an early life. If he came to my door at halloween, I would give him an extra handfull of candy for being so cool. Thanks for sharing...and when he is ready to decorate the room, lemme know...k? :D

He heee...thanks for the comments on my er, ummm...'cutie'!

What are you going to be for Halloween John?

:wink:

I still haven"t decided yet. I was thinking of going as an escaped convict or mental patient, but I don't want to get picked up by the police.....again... :lol:

I still haven"t decided yet. I was thinking of going as an escaped convict or mental patient, but I don't want to get picked up by the police.....again... :lol:

Oh dear, ;) LOL!! Sounds like a story there that we'd all like to hear.....John..?

I saw the title...and covered my eyes, slowly letting one eye escape the darkness of my hand. I felt a cold breeze rush through my office....but I knew i had to carry on....

This is right on Arto. Congrats on starting out your little one as a haunter in such an early life. If he came to my door at halloween, I would give him an extra handfull of candy for being so cool. Thanks for sharing...and when he is ready to decorate the room, lemme know...k? :D

:lol: You are too funny!!

Yeah....he's really enjoying all the "scary stuff" out on display in stores right now! He LOVES it...presses all the buttons and watches all the creepy stuff. I keep waiting for the nightmares, but they never come! Actually, both kids love Halloween....I'd think they'd love for us to go all out and decorate like crazy...yeah, we'll see! ;)

I asked him again the other day...so, how do you want you room?? He says "Scoobie, with spooky stuff haning in my room...". I think that must be where he got the idea! ;)

Oh dear, ;) LOL!! Sounds like a story there that we'd all like to hear.....John..?

Not a chance, sorry.

I'm still trying to work on a script to turn that story into a movie. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back