Warp Speed

Very nice details and color! Not really sure about the composition though.

I really like this picture. The subject is really nice, the color is great, the lines lead the eyes very nicely, and the fish eye distortion adds the final touches. Very cool

Great shot, you must have quite a steady hand to get off all 3 shots with that kind of sharpness.

Thanks again for all the great comments and feedback!!! It's always good to get lots of feedback on new techniques...good or bad :mrgreen:

the fisheye really made the scenery go from mediocre to spectacular...where did you shoot this btw?
On HWY 190 on the way to Death Valley

The 30D can racket off 3 auto bracketted shots in no time at all. Mind you I seem to always have alignment problems hand-held.
Great shot, you must have quite a steady hand to get off all 3 shots with that kind of sharpness.
I think Mohain said it best. It's nothing more than one quick push of the shutter.

Thats what it will be :thumbup: ... im picturing you having to adjust the shutter speed whilst trying to keep it still!... im not sure if my D50 auto bracket would do such a good job, so i always adjust manually... maybe i'll give it a good go next time there is good enough light. ;)
Yea, my 350D isn't nearly as fast. But I did a couple handheld IR brackets with it and they lined up ok too. But like I said, I could never shoot more than 3.

Woodsac way to go on another fine picture.I always enjoy looking at your work and learning from them ,and your comments.Thanks for sharing:thumbup:

How can you do handheld shots that merge into HDR? How can you make sure from shot to shot that you don't move the camera just a fraction? (Sorry, did not read all the replies and your own, Jake, so the answer might be in here somewhere, but I am just lazy ..... :roll: ).

Is there any need for me to say that I am deeply impressed with this photo of yours? Isn't it self-evident by now? I think it is!!!!
And good choice of colour (what with the nicely rusted guard rail here), though I do imagine this might also have some impact in black and white --- I am growing a fan of black and white, you know? Not necessarily for my own photos as yet, I am still searching for a GOOD conversion method, but in other's photos, yes!

I'm liking that shot a lot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back