Warped Tour--pic heavy!

KristinaS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kristinaserafiniphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few from Warped Tour last week.

Norma Jean
342567825_fTess-M-1.jpg

The Devil Wears Prada
342308083_6PxLm-M-1.jpg

342305864_rkNXJ-M-1.jpg

342309602_cNN2L-M-1.jpg

342307302_ZE9rS-M-1.jpg

Reel Big Fish
342223919_txFGq-M-1.jpg

342229708_dEC6X-M-1.jpg

Every Time I Die
342194591_qANt6-M-1.jpg

Pierce The Veil
342164795_DMJH9-M-1.jpg

342164120_oPANy-M-1.jpg

Well, I despise just about every band you posted, but I can't argue with great shots.

i love rbf. im always disapointed when i see norma jean live, theyre so bad. very good shots though.

tdwp and alesana :D

i saw them at the atlanta show.. warped was super duper this year haha :D

great captures!!!

cool shots. are all these from the front row or were you onstage on some of these?

Great shots...really great.

I'm not digging the processing on the first bunch though. It's not bad, but the low saturation and low contrast don't seem to fit with the high energy that I'm seeing in the photos.

@ underOATH2220: Thank you! Yeah, I thought the line-up this year was pretty good. I thought last year's was better, though, even though I couldn't go.

@ SandShots: I was in the photo pit for all of the shots. I had a press pass. Thank you for your comment!

@ Big Mike: Thanks a bunch! Yeah, I wasn't totally sure about the pp at first, but then it kind of grew on me. I think I only did that for two of the bands. I get what you're saying though about the low saturation vs. the high energy.

I have way more up on my web site (in my sig) if anyone feels like checking them out.

Just curious, how do you obtain a press pass? Do you just have to pay a fee?
I went to Warped in Toronto and it was amazing, i'd love to be able to take photos close up next year

edit: Love the shots btw :)

Thanks!
To obtain a press pass, you have to have to have a legitimate reason (working for a publication of some sort whether it be print or web). My suggestion would be to ask around to newspapers, zines, etc. in your area and offer to take pictures for them.

Most reactions

Back