Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just stuff i found washed ashore today:

IMG_5586.jpg

paws.jpg

heel.jpg

IMG_5578.jpg

*sigh*
Is it just me or is Vonn getting better each time he shares?

That 2nd shot is incredible. The darkness...

Good stuff.Is it just me or does the show in the second last one look over sized o_O?

manda said:

No it’s not just you. He is getting better.
My favorites are #s 3 & 4
#3 makes me think where is the girl?
#4 like glow or reflection of the water on the sand

I like the last one. It has a lot going for it. The others pale by comparison.

You should have submitted them seperately a/c the last one is in its own class and overshadows the others.

Jeff Canes said:
My favorites are #s 4 & 5
#4 makes me think where is the girl?
#5 like glow or reflection of the water on the sand

There are only 4 pics, Jeff! :p

I love the first one, the way the rust of the tire matches with the rust of the rocks, it's almost like it belongs there, even tho we know it doesn't...

thank you all for your comments. not but for a single days work, though i took about hundred pics, i had several 'keepers'. I have some more here in the ill visited photo location forum:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6253

I use a digital canon d-10, the photos saturation/curves have been adjusted, but as always, its wouldn't do much good if the lighting was crap. winter time here is awesome for lighting.

Good stuff.Is it just me or does the show in the second last one look over sized o_O?

its probably from the lens distortion (15mm). you can also see the distortion of the ocean on the horizon in the last two, notice the curvature. but i don't mind it so much there. :)

manda said:
Nope, it's not just you. Nice set of pictures you have here Mark. The first one stands out for me. There's a poetic message about the picture which adds to it. Great collection as usual.

Amazing Mark!!
Your beach shots are always... :shock: , but I agree with the others, recently they have become... :shock: :shock:

Very nice, Mark. Just curious, how many hours a week do you spend taking pics?

Most reactions

Back