Washed Away

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_3583-01.jpg

I now consider garbage to be part of the natural envirnonment, everywhere I go I find some. Hard to understand why people toss this stuff out, it's not like it weights a ton :scratch:

IMG_3453-01.jpg

these are so good...but you know, the way you love nature and take some great shots....it hurts me to think of you seeing this, as much as me seeing this...

you take the best scenic pics....great job cruzin...

great water motion shots john! you capture it superbly,and i agree about the garbage, why don't they take it home with them! lazy!!!

That is the word for it Lazy, or maybe they haven't a brain to think with. Great shots John as said above you have capture the water movement well, and of course the essence of the scene. Ernie

you picked up the bottle right???

also love the first shot

aprilraven said:
these are so good...but you know, the way you love nature and take some great shots....it hurts me to think of you seeing this, as much as me seeing this...

I could not have said it any better.

aprilraven said:

i agree.

nice work John.

These are really cool. The lighting is very pretty in the first one and the color is nice in the second

Thank you everyone.

Aprilraven, I appreaciate the compliment, thanks. It is pretty disqusting to see stuff like that espeacially since many of the places I go to are somewhat remote, which means it's the locals who are being so thoughtless. I feel sorry for those that live in densely populated urban areas.

Very nice shots JohnE. I have to agree with Aprilraven too.
Living in the city, we are so used to having garbage on the streets. I am a 5 minute walk from the Scarborough bluffs and I find myself disgusted everytime I take my dog hiking there and down by the lake. The ammount of stuff that is just tossed over the sides of the bluffs is just unreal. I had not idea that I would see the same happening where you are. Thanks for sharing.

John E. said:
Thank you everyone.

Aprilraven, I appreaciate the compliment, thanks. It is pretty disqusting to see stuff like that espeacially since many of the places I go to are somewhat remote, which means it's the locals who are being so thoughtless. I feel sorry for those that live in densely populated urban areas.

now i could show ya some trash! :grumpy:

I hate people who pollute like that. I can remember going on a walk with a couple of friends. One car stopped at a stop sign and threw a can out the window... one of my friends ran to the car, picked up the can and threw it back in. She said "trash belongs with trash" - I agree completely!

That was just a sidenote - as for your photos, absolutely beautiful! I love the movement of the water! Exceptional, as always!

Most reactions

Back