WASHINGTON DC MEETUP PHOTOS!!!!!

Wow....wonderful meet and wonderful photos!
You guys have a lot of fun!

Jeff Canes said:
Wow Terri these are very nice and good grain, love #s 1 & 2
Thanks! :hug:: We'll see what kind of prints they make. I like that fat grain, too.

the NW view from the hotel

large.jpg

Terri, the quality of those pushed TMAX images is superb. I really like how they look! Especially the first.

Found some so far unpublished pics :biggrin:

39_Nacht_AubreyChase.jpg

40_Nacht_Chase.jpg

41_Nacht_Chase.jpg

42_Nacht_RobertAubrey.jpg

I know - this last one is horrible. But it is the only one that also shows Robert during our night-photography tour round DC on that early Sunday morning between midnight and 2 a.m. (it was pitch dark for the first three and I really had to see what my settings would bring, I had NO IDEA...)

Those all came out really well, I was wondering what the result would be when I saw you running around aiming the camera at us! :lol: Although that was one cold night, it was some of the most fun I had on the trip!

It was awefully chilly out there.... then again, it probably wouldn't have been that bad if I had good shoes one. :D

Thanks for those. I have to say it was one of my favorite parts too.

Those look great - almost like it was near dawn, instead of the middle of the night! :thumbup:

Silly cold people. :lol:

Meanwhile, I was staying cozy back at the hotel, sitting up with Alison, Brad, Corry, Joe, Sky, etc - while cuddling little E all night. :goodvibe: That was one of MY best times on the trip!

crawdaddio said:
Terri, the quality of those pushed TMAX images is superb. I really like how they look! Especially the first.
Thank you! I didn't see this until just now. :D

I have yet to print an enlargement of that first one, but I'm thinking it might look cool if I toned it, too.

I looked for this thread and mean to bring it back to the front to commemorate an event in my life (and that of a couple of others) that happened a year ago today and that was an important milestone in my own life!

A pity to see that some photos have disappeared from the thread by now, but many others are still there, and I will now dive back into the thread and go through it and think back to our meet-up last year (also on Sabine's birthday).

And now I have been through the thread, feeling all nostalgic, only to realise that I have long taken ALL MY OWN photos from the meet-up off the server :shock: --- how STUPID can one person be!?!?!?!? :irked: Oh well... All I could do is try to find out which where which and put them back in?

OK, for reasons of nostalgia or nothing else to do (cough-cough) or whatever other reasons I might have had, I went back into my files, sorted out which pictures there had once been, re-sized them for web-presentation again, put them back up into Photobucket and re-linked them to the threads. Don't ask me why I did it, it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back