WASHINGTON DC MEETUP PHOTOS!!!!!

Few more.

Alison with the little one.

AlisonEvalynSMALL.jpg

Aubrey

AubreySmall.jpg

Robert

RobertSMALL.jpg

JoCose, Joe in BG.... other than the one he might not let me post, this is the best pic I got. :( So...this is all you'll get til I get approval of the good one. If I post it w/out permission, there might be revenge pics posted, and we can't have that! :p

JoCoseSmall.jpg

Alison and Lucas (Alison, pleeease correct me if I mix the boys up! Even though I asked you already, I can't seem to remember for sure!)

AlisonLucasSMALL.jpg

Cool Chris

ChristopherSMALL.jpg

Erik and Joe

ErikJoeSMALL.jpg

Erik, Joe, and Sky

CirclesSMALL.jpg

Uni in the Sky

UniInTheSkySMALL.jpg

Great!! I can't wait for the rest!!!

thanks guys, ill try to post somemore pics tomorrow of today, we met up with unimaximum, clarinetjwd, lafoto, and her husband.

Girl, you are quick! :lol: Just for some clarification, guys - the top 2 were taken at breakfast this morning. You can't really tell, but the wind was whipping and it was f-f-f-freezing! (Even though the sun was shining again and it turned into a beautiful day!) I love that one of you and Sky and Joe, too! :thumbup:

That is Master Lucas with his Mum, btw.

.....and I miss Evelyn. :( She cried when she had to leave her Aunt Terri. :mrgreen:

I think I took about a dozen shots the entire time. Yay me. :blushing:

sweet! You got some nice ones here :D
I'll try and get mine up tomorrow :)

This was quite possibly the BEST WEEKEND EVER. I really enjoyed meeting every single one of y'all, and I think it goes without saying that there NEEDS to be a second International TPF meet-up :D

Heyyyyy, thanks for posting those great pics for the benefit of all us poor plebes who couldn't make it. It's nice to be able to put some faces to the names used on the forum. And that's a great shot of you and Sky and Joe.

(Lots of TPF bar gear being worn, I see.)

SKY'S HOME!!!!!! I actually really like that pic of you...a lot! :D I got a few good ones of you...I'm not done going through them yet though. Got a few that WOULD have been good if they would have been IN FOCUS!

Ok...I was just editing my post above and adding pictures, but then I realized the people that have already replied might miss them...so...yeah...

...anyway...here's a picture I DID NOT TAKE!

This was Taken by Sky with his lensbaby on my camera.....Heeeeere's Terri!

TerriTakenByUniSMALL.jpg

'nother of sky...this one seems to have some teensy focus issues, but I like it! :p

SkySmilesSMALL.jpg

oooh you all look like you're having so much fun!!
MORE PHOTOS PLEASE!!!!! :mrgreen:

oh and joe i'm sorry i called you faecal matter smushed on a sheep's butt...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back