WASHINGTON DC MEETUP PHOTOS!!!!!

Meysha said:
Joe! I had no idea how young you were! From your photos I'd always figured you were an old fart ;-) coz your photos were so good! But I'm with mentos on this one... Mmmmm. yummy. hehehehe. :mrgreen: Your photos are unreal joe. I wish I could've been there to see how you 'see' them and take them.
Me? An old fart? nah...that'll never happen! :p

Thanks for the overwhelming compliments, honestly I don't know what to say. :hugs: That is one thing I love about meetups, no matter the photographer, it's interesting to see them at work, as everyone has their different routines, and you can learn things from anyone :)

Maybe one of these days I'll drag my butt over to Australia ;)

looks like you guys had an awesome time! :D so good to see everyone ...
thanks all for sharing these :D :D :D

Meysha said:
I so wish we had more aussie members so we could organise a meet-up. (that's code for - i'm too scared to meet Ian and Alicia by myself hehehehe *jks*)

Now there's an excuse for a holiday in Brisvegas! ;)

Nice pictures guys, keep them coming. :)

WOW! I'm loving all of these pictures. I kept popping over here on the weekend in case someone posted something. Thank goodness for Scoob and his picture of JonMikal and Lafoto. Then I miss Monday evening and find 2 pages Tuesday morning. I'm going to be late for work, but it was worth it. I absolutely love to see the faces behind the names and to see photographers in the wild, taking their photos. I can't wait to see more.

Sooo cool to see y'all together. The pics are amazing, and lookin forward to more. Thanks for sharing all of them.
Sure wish I was there.

Chiller said:
Sooo cool to see y'all together. The pics are amazing, and lookin forward to more. Thanks for sharing all of them.
Sure wish I was there.
I missed you! :hugs:

[FONT=&quot]Again these are just so awesome. Although I would have to say I am envious of Jeff's orange shirt...[/FONT]

LilCujo said:
[FONT=&quot]Again these are just so awesome. Although I would have to say I am envious of Jeff's orange shirt...[/FONT]

Jeff's orange shirt rocked. You shoulda seen it...we didn't even need headlights on the drive back to the hotel. :mrgreen:

(just teasin ya Jeff! YOU'RE the one that rocked. :p )

Jeff didn't have to wear that orange shirt. He chose to wear that orange shirt. :mrgreen:

There's a difference.....right, Jeff? ;)

Jeff is my new TPF hero, btw. Take it from me....Jeff just rocks. :thumbup:

terri said:
Jeff didn't have to wear that orange shirt. He chose to wear that orange shirt. :mrgreen:

There's a difference.....right, Jeff? ;)

Jeff is my new TPF hero, btw. Take it from me....Jeff just rocks. :thumbup:

OMG, I just spit out Dr Pepper reading that...and I wasn't even there for the incident. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will second that...Jeff, you ROCK!

Alison said:
OMG, I just spit out Dr Pepper reading that...and I wasn't even there for the incident. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

THIRD!

Big Mike said:
Incident? Well, spit it out.....

It had to do with the diner we had breakfast at, and how crappy their service was. I was there, but didn't actually see what happened so someone else will have to explain it.

Is this where we talk about the fire trucks being called and the two floors above us being evacuated, too? :twisted: Or how 'bout the part where Joe was called a terrorist?

core_17 said:
Jeff's orange shirt rocked. You shoulda seen it...we didn't even need headlights on the drive back to the hotel. :mrgreen: --

But I got lost on the way back hotel?

terri said:

There's a difference.....right, Jeff? ;)--

More likely momentary lack of sanities

Alison said:
OMG, I just spit out Dr Pepper reading that...and I wasn't even there for the incident. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

What incident? I don’t recall one.

Most reactions

Back