Washington DC Meetup Planner

Village Idiot

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Let's do something. There's got to be a bunch of people in the Capital region. I promise I'm not really that much of an asshole in person. ;)

How about the National Zoo. It's been years since I've been. It's still free right? That would be a great place for some photo opportunities.

I also know a photographer that volunteers at the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore. He knows everything about all the animals. Great guy and always makes for a fun trip when you have some what of a tour guide.

But I think I'm going to do the zoo if anyone wants to come. If anyone shows we can all hit up a restaurant afterwards or whatever. Weekends will probably be busy but I'd have to take leave to go on a weekday. Anyone have preferences?

lol so VI, no takers huh? If there were more people and depending on the day, I might be down for a daytrip to D.C. for a meetup.

I'm interested! You can't almost count me on...depending on my availability.

You pay when leaving the zoo. I forgot what I paid last time but I believe it was around $20.00 give or take a few dollars (Parking)

I know this thread is semi-old but I just found it and, HELLO FROM DC!!

I would LOVE to meet up with some people to shoot! Zoo? Gardens? Anything happening soon? Anything we can MAKE happen soon?

It's getting cold.

I know POTN people usually do Chinese New Year, but that's not until after December. Trying to get another Strobist meet going to. I can always be enticed to have a drive down to DC for photos and a trip to the Brick Skellar though.

It's getting cold.

I know POTN people usually do Chinese New Year, but that's not until after December. Trying to get another Strobist meet going to. I can always be enticed to have a drive down to DC for photos and a trip to the Brick Skellar though.

BrickSkeller ... ahhh .. haven't heard that name in a while! Bison stew and a pint! :thumbup:

I didn't know you were a vortexer. I'm rsparts on the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back