washington reflection

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
13497457-L.jpg

And they say it looks like a big penis. No way does it look like one in the reflection... :oops:

Very nice Jon. I like the colours. How long was the exposure?

ferny said:
And they say it looks like a big penis. No way does it look like one in the reflection... :oops:

you crack me up! let's see 1/30

ferny said:

:lol: :lmao: :LOL: :spank:

ferny said:
And they say it looks like a big penis. No way does it look like one in the reflection...

Teeheeheehee, Ferny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice one.
I MUST go out try some night time photography SOON.
But where would I find the necessary lights?
My place is sooo dark.
Neighbouring town? For a start?

im coming to baltimore on sunday for a few days, i might drive down to DC as well

Sharp, nice colors and good composition!

tekzero said:
im coming to baltimore on sunday for a few days, i might drive down to DC as well

GREAT! you may see me combing the streets :wink: i'll be the guy with a d70 and tripod in tow. won't be easy to pick me out since d70's are becoming fairly commonplace around here. :shock:

I plan on driving my bike up to DC this summer to take some pics only time I've been was pre 9/11 how ruff are they on photographers now, I'm sure some things have changed a little

Sweet shot! Love the "hiccup" in the reflection. :thumbsup: :)

DC is next on our list of paces to visit. I was there in the Fall of '80 (no camera), but my wife has never been. So much more to see on the Mall now. The wall wasn't even there yet.

Can't wait!

your pics make me miss DC! grew up there, but it was time for me to move away from home....many a fun night were spent in that city...adams morgan, g'town...

Most reactions

Back