Wasted my 1000th Post.. Wanted it to be something special.

You shot that at 300mm? How far back were you standing?
Actually, I don't remember that shot, but I'd imagine I was about 15 feet away across our living room. I had to look at the exif to see what lens I used, and it says I was at 300mm..

great pic! i would have opened up my aperture a little bit so that all of her face was in focus. her left eye is flawlessly in focus and by the time you get too her right its blurry and by the time it gets to her hair it's almost gone. I would also PS out the white light on the bottom left hand side.

Yeah, I'm a blabbermouth...
Sorry, come again? :lol:

I'd have a higher count if half of the people here didn't put me on ignore because I ask dumb questions when I could probably just do the research myself....
It's certaibly not because you ask "dumb" questions. Questions are an indication of the desire to learn, The fact that you are so quick to pull the trigger on calling responders to your posts as idiots, retards aaaaaannnnnnddddd, dare I say it, dicks, may put them off and possibly be a reason to abort further indulgences, interests or reasons to continue imparting any additional assistance from those which you have decidedly alienated. Something to think about.

Yeah. "Blabbermouth" ... tell me about those! ;)
They tend to have pretty_daughters , I say ... Not that I'd serve as example for "blabbermouth", not me, never! But I'm quite proud of my daughter, too, I think! :D

Hair colour and colour of her eyes so nicely complement each other!
Pity about the far eye being out of focus already.
And there are some compression artefacts, but that is not your fault, of course, and the original photo sure does not have those. Will it soon be a print on the wall?

Yeah. "Blabbermouth" ... tell me about those! ;)
They tend to have pretty_daughters , I say ... Not that I'd serve as example for "blabbermouth", not me, never! But I'm quite proud of my daughter, too, I think! :D

Hair colour and colour of her eyes so nicely complement each other!
Pity about the far eye being out of focus already.
And there are some compression artefacts, but that is not your fault, of course, and the original photo sure does not have those. Will it soon be a print on the wall?

Thanks, Corinna.. Yes, I will frame it.. I was thinking 8X 10, but I have to get rid of that annoying whatevertheheckitis in the lower left corner.. I don't know if that's a problem with my monitor and won't print, or if I should crop it..

It's certaibly not because you ask "dumb" questions. Questions are an indication of the desire to learn, The fact that you are so quick to pull the trigger on calling responders to your posts as idiots, retards aaaaaannnnnnddddd, dare I say it, dicks, may put them off and possibly be a reason to abort further indulgences, interests or reasons to continue imparting any additional assistance from those which you have decidedly alienated. Something to think about.

You still dogging me? I thought we kissed an made up? Truce?

I've ordered a print from SnapFish.com.. Depending on how it comes in, I may have a great new picture for my wall..

Nice shot very beautiful little girl............

I feel you I think the same about my kids..........LOL

Most reactions

Back