wasted paint

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
olympus digital, outdoor, no flash
I actually saw this on the ground on the way back to my dorm. I am not sure about alot of things in this, mainly the composition. But I liked the concept so much I went for it. So go, butcher it anf pick it apart. Have fun.
(as for specific request, Im gonna stick with composition)
BlotPurple.jpg

I am convinced I have stared at this image to long. I think I am starting to see the likeness a falcon at the top of the paint 'splatter'. :lol:

About the composotion, I like how the tube leads your eye into the paint, so on composition: :thumbup: Also, good eye for spotting this.

As a side note though, these are the few things that are 'bothering' me. Whatever else is in the gutter that looks like dead grass, keeps taking my eye away from the real subject, along with the little green thing on the left frame. One last thing is, perhaps the image would have been more obvious to what the splatter was if you had turned the container over to reveal the name of the product. I know, so much for authenticty ;)

:thumbup:

i don;t like that we can't see the paint splatter.there is too much blur, and where there is no blur there is a complicated pattern of text and logos whhich only confuses the eye. the idea is good but it really, really doesn't have a point of interest. the eye browses and can't lock on. also, the tracks look artificial or non-artistical :D in a sense that if the paint trail were either more curved or wider it would have seemed (at least to me) more lifelike. also, the tube looks brand new, not as if someone tortured it to produce that blob on the wall.

is that butchered and picked apart enough?:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back