Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a fun idea I played with...

Cropped
Dscf0005.jpg

Flipped, added more spiders.
Dscf0009_whiterbg.jpg

Added more spiders and used red construction paper for kicks and giggles.
Dscf0010_red.jpg

I added spiders using Photoshop and I sharpened the pictures and played with the levels and tried to make the background whiter in the second one....

Just used window light because I can't afford studio equipment...its over cast outside so the lighting isn't too great and I couldn't have as much fun as I wanted.....actually now it's sunny outside..........go figure eh? I can't try again because my batteries are dead.

Any comments or crits are welcome. I didn't put much effort into this. The worst part was gimmie rigging the background (off white Bristol board, so I had to over expose the picture to get the BG white but PS helped to make it whiter) to a DVD tower, and the gummie bear to a toothpick and flat thumbtack. *cough* And even that was a piece of cake.

I have more photos of my nephew...but that won't be up because I have to scan those...

Thats why i tried tor turn him..but he doesnt stay very well.. :/ I don't know exactly how I'd change him because I don't want to lose the spiders either. Perhaps when I get better batteries I will try again ;)

I hate it when people can't tell what's in my image (abstract doesn't count of course)...because I know, because I made it. And because of that, I don't realize so easily that I need to change something. All I thought was "Gotta make that bear look like he's running".

And thank you :)

Beautifully composed. I never would have guessed that was a gummy bear. He is a little phallic. None the less he adds great color. The window light is amazing.

I am not sure about apologizing for the window light. ALL the great masters of painting and photography use it.

Most reactions

Back