Watch out the that TRAIN!

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot taken by the late Randog, slightly mangled 20d for sale.

img3190bw7yz.jpg

Karalee said:
How much :mrgreen:

Yes, I'd also take that one "mangled", if it is only "slighly mangled" as "the late Randog" was miraculously able to write into his post after death! :shock:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Karalee said:
too much wild turkey! That or you had a nice telephoto, Im hoping its the second :lol:.

I hope so, too!

Randog?

RANDOG!!!!???!!!
3.gif

:biglaugh:

Posted from estate of Randog, offer for the sale of the 20d well need to be retracted for we are unable to pry it out of Randog’s hands. Thanks guys - Perhaps I should have posted this in the snapshot section.

randog said:
Posted from estate of Randog, offer for the sale of the 20d well need to be retracted for we are unable to pry it out of Randog’s hands.
:lmao:

gives a whole new meaning to the term "Death Grip", i just got my 20D last month, i feel the same way... ;)

Randog said:
Posted from estate of Randog, offer for the sale of the 20d well need to be retracted for we are unable to pry it out of Randog’s hands. Thanks guys - Perhaps I should have posted this in the snapshot section.

far from a snapshot, I think it's a great shot, awesome conversion.. snapshots are pics of family, cats. dogs, shot with no artistic or thought intentions.. imo

Most reactions

Back