KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Be sure and have someone watch your back ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdX1nCPVPL8[/ame]

Oh noooooo!
With ALL his gear, too!
Couldn't they have put the lid on the baptismal?

I can see that happening, in more ways than just weddings.
I myself have tripped on "stuff" more than once. Lucky for me my balance is still with me, although I know the day is coming when I go down. I will also mention that I am conscious of my surroundings, yet once in a while I still will miss my step.
Focusing can be a *****...:mrgreen:

OMG. Think he will be able to save the card? Or his gear?

The second camera was under water for quite some time until he could lift it out. Time for the water to find its ways inside... not good. So very NOT good. Ouch!

And the embarrassment of getting a video put out on this on YouTube... ! For us to laugh... :(

Yeah that hyper expensive lens was too much time under water... Hope it's a real good one as it's properly sealed. As for the camera... ouch :S

omgoodness I just almost cried for this poor man. Holy cow.

a) it's amazing he didn't crack his head open on the stone.

b) embarrassing as hell.

c) OMG THE CAMERAS!

according the the description the gear and cards were ok, his pride however was not.

Is this guy on the forum?? That'd so funny, and embarrassing!

It was only a Canon:meh:

the first rule of first aid these days is to check your environment. you don't want to get into a worse situation in rushing to help someone and become a second casualty.

the first rule of photography should be to check your environment for different reasons

I do wonder why they were shooting video and this guy was in the way the whole time. did the photographer not look for where they were shooting video to avoid? and why was the video not high enough to get over the people's heads?

That made my stomach hurt! Hopefully the scramble for the second camera was fast enough.

rofl i like how one of the guys helping him goes and frantically grabs the camera off the photographer first before saving the guy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back