Watch your back (FAIL)

wow, poor cameras

Daym. I don't wanna be in his place.. Still funny though..

a) it's amazing he didn't crack his head open on the stone.

b) embarrassing as hell.

c) OMG THE CAMERAS!

I think that's in the wrong order.
Should be:
a) OMG THE CAMERAS!

b) embarrassing as hell.

c) it's amazing he didn't crack his head open on the stone.

:lmao:

What is this dip doing in the B&G's faces, backpedaling in the middle of the aisle, sprayin and prayin while ruining one of the most poignant parts of the wedding ceremony?

This video is now on every photography forum.

How soon before it's featured on msn.com ? Or FailBlog.org

His business will probably be hurt too... Would you hire somebody for your wedding if you heard they fell over backwards into the baptismal at the cousin / neighbor / colleagues daugthers wedding?

rofl i like how one of the guys helping him goes and frantically grabs the camera off the photographer first before saving the guy

I noticed that first too! Though it was pretty obvious that he was in no real danger once his ass hit the ground. It would have been better had the guy to the left grabbed the other camera AS he was going down!

What is this dip doing in the B&G's faces, backpedaling in the middle of the aisle, sprayin and prayin while ruining one of the most poignant parts of the wedding ceremony?

This video is now on every photography forum.

How soon before it's featured on msn.com ? Or FailBlog.org

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Photog had NO respect for the ceremony.

If the guy filming was the videographer for the wedding then he had the right idea, got behind the fountain, with a perfect view, out of the way of the ceremony. Could have just been a family member with a flip cam though.

rofl i like how one of the guys helping him goes and frantically grabs the camera off the photographer first before saving the guy

X2!!!! I'd do the same LOL!!

Someone find that guy and see if his gears still work!!!

I've seen it posted a few times on Facebook and the like, but haven't watched it until now.

Holy Cow. My first thought was how obnoxious that he is where he is, ripping off picture after picture. My second thought was, oh, where'd he go. My third thought was OH, THE EQUIPMENT!!!!!

Why use a 70-200 if you are shooting 5' away! Thats the minimum focusing length on that lens!!

I feel more for the bride and groom. Who is going to be their photographer now??

Oh good it wasn't any Nikon glass that got soaked... Phew!

Most reactions

Back