Watch your back (FAIL)

damn that totally sucks. I feel sorry for that guy. Hopefully he has insurance on his equipment. I know I would if there is such a thing

Hahaha, wow. Totally sucks to be him... All that gear *sigh*. Dumbass should have known his surroundings. I watched it on my cell--but to me... Looks like all the way down the isle, he is just snapping shots of the groom? I could be seeing things...lol may be just how he's looking through the view finder. I know I would have done the same thing...saved the cameras n stuff FIRST....screw you guy! Give me the gear! Pft. What a ruhtard!

I personally think he's lucky. Last time I lost my balance I ended up breaking my ankle, so my first thought was "I hope he didn't break anything.........."

Why use a 70-200 if you are shooting 5' away! Thats the minimum focusing length on that lens!!
What video did you watch? ;)

He wasn't using the 70-200 when he took his dip. It was hanging at his right side and he was shooting with a second camera, lens, and speedlight.

Yeah, I don't understand why he was up in their face with (assuming) a wide angle when he could have stayed at the back with the 70-200 and not been in their face. 70-200 would have made much more flattering images of the bride than an up close wide/semi-wide lens anyway. Kind of serves him right maybe?

I can't hardly believe that his gear was alright after such a dip....pretty amazing and I guess mock one up for good high end weather sealed OEM equipment.

man, do i feel for that guy but this is HILARIOUS. first you just see him fall backwards...which in itself is funny, and then the video zooms out and he's in the WATER?! hahahahahahah!

poor cameras, though, hahaha

That video sells gear insurance or learn to watch where your walking.

do insurance policies cover stupidity? how much do they cost?

I would suspect that it depends on the amount you want covered and deductible you wish to carry and where you live for personal coverage. I did buy some protection plan from B&H when I got my D300. The sales person said if I dropped it on the floor and it broke I could just send it in for a new one. So like KmH says they do cover stupidity :lol:. At least I hope.

Most reactions

Back