Watch your balls.....

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by bogleric, Nov 21, 2003.

1. bogleric

bogleric TPF Noob!

I found this from a while back and would like some feedback on it. I know there are lot of improvements that could be made to it.....

[​IMG]

2. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Start by cropping out those bottom heads, and the person on the left. They're distracting. Pull the action more into the image and you'll have a nice shot here. I like it!

3. Dew

Dew TPF Noob!

im trying to find the subject and i cant find one ... there is a lot going on, perhaps zoomed in on a particular somthing and let the rest stand in the background ...

otherwise, i like the colors :D

4. Sharkbait

Sharkbait TPF Noob!

Agreed; there's too deep a DOF. It allows too much of the frame to be in focus, and the eye never has a chance to stop roaming around the image.

Good action shot though...must have been a wicked-high shutter speed to catch a baseball in flight.

5. Jeff Canes

Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Crop or zoom in closer – the person’s face in the top left and the man in green jacket need to go, it’s to cruder on that side

When every shot at the batter’s back IMO you should shot during the fallow thru of the swing so you get part of his face, but this approach uses a lot of film, or move to the other side of the plate for a still.

Do you intent to shot baseball or other sports regularly. It soon I would recommend getting a good zoom about 200-300mm, try Ebay first