vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
watch-yourr-step.jpg

WOW! That's nuts! Is it ice one the steps! Love it!
I wish my monitor was big enough to see it all on the screen at the same time! I have to keep scrolling up and down to see it all!
But WOW:hail:

woah, that has a very dizzy-ing effect, which i'm guessing is what you were going for. It works, but I think I would also like it withouth that effect... both would be really nice shots IMO.

I think if you gonna use the "swirling effect", it will be more powerful and less distracting to crop out the top half.

Is it ice one the steps
nope just concrete. it does look icy though when the morning light hits it.

Nytmair said:
woah, that has a very dizzy-ing effect, which i'm guessing is what you were going for. It works, but I think I would also like it withouth that effect... both would be really nice shots IMO.

yep, i realise i should have posted the original here as well. This above picture was actually an accident. The steps were not aligned horizontally with the horizon. So when i tried the align the steps, i forgot about the the layers i had above and it gave a slight radial blur effect. Normally not my bag, but i posted it here to get comments. :)

conch said:
I think if you gonna use the "swirling effect", it will be more powerful and less distracting to crop out the top half.

ta. another solution would be to include blur in the upper half picture.

the original
watch-yourr-step2.jpg

nice, the original is real cool. the radial blur thing really is not good. i would probably tone it a little more, but real nice.

I kinda liked the swill on the water, it looks like waves. It made me dizzy looking at the swirly steps though. I'm already deathly afraid of heights. That's how I see high places already!

Hell no man. The blurry one is awesome. You could theme it. Watch yer step is perfect. A drunken view of steps leading down to the water. I like it. The original is nice too, but I like the blurry one too. Like I said theme it. Shoot a few more pics of other stair ways and do the same effect. Never know might be a fun little project.

Deff. awesome. Look at the 'center' of the swirling, then look at the horizon. Pretend yer drunk. It works perfect. Everything looks all messed up down the stairs, but then when you look at the horizon its straight. Pretend you are at the top of the stairs debating weather or not you are too drunk to go down the stairs, so you look down, look at the horizon, look down, look at the horizon, etc.

MostlyDigital said:
Hell no man. The blurry one is awesome. You could theme it. Watch yer step is perfect. A drunken view of steps leading down to the water. I like it. The original is nice too, but I like the blurry one too. Like I said theme it. Shoot a few more pics of other stair ways and do the same effect. Never know might be a fun little project.

Great idea!~ haha... if you drink, don't drive....

By the way, did you merge the photos? curious.... Looks merged to me...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back