Watching HD TV

midnitejam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C, Please.
2.5 month-old kitten watching "The Lions of Kenya" on HD TV (National Geographic).

Canon 20D
70-200 "L" f/4
Manual settings
1/60
f'4
Sunpak 522 bounced flashes for main and fill

107924249.jpg

Good photo but try cutting the bottom of the photo

This looks almost identical to my cat. (Nice pic, BTW, love the lighting)

Good work, just as was suggested above, ditch the carpet.

Everyone, thanks for taking the time to comment.

xtort, That's not really a carpet. The cat is peeking out from the safety of his catbed/den/lair thingie.

LonelyTraveler said:
This looks almost identical to my cat. (Nice pic, BTW, love the lighting)
LonelyTraveler, These American Short-hair kittens are very common in commercial cat portraiture. The black "M" on the face is one of their most distinguishing characteristics.

My cat rarely watches the screen. But when there are other animals (feline animals at best) to be seen, and a noise they make caught her attention, she will look in this self-same manner. "All eyes and ears". :D Well captured.

I thought I could still link you to one of my really early threads on here that used to feature a photo of my cat watching TV, and the_thread is still there, but the photo has long gone from the server's site... A pity.

Ah, just stumbled over the_photo I mentioned yesterday ... it is still hosted with some host ;) ... put up with the sad quality, it is a print scanned on a fairly bad flatbed scanner, but you'll be getting the idea, I think :D.

Ah, just stumbled over the_photo I mentioned yesterday ... it is still hosted with some host ;) ... put up with the sad quality, it is a print scanned on a fairly bad flatbed scanner, but you'll be getting the idea, I think :D.

LaFoto, thanks for sharing. You captured a righteous moment of your cat. Nearly any photo you can get of a kitten is neat regardless of what it is doing. They're just so comical with so many comical antics.

Most reactions

Back