Watching the city

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On saturday I ventured out on the bike to a place called the Leslie street spit. There is an old lighthouse at the end of the trail, and I thought maybe I could get some airshow shots from there but if not, maybe a good shot of the city.
Caught the first image , off the mirror on my bike, of this lady catching a breather and enjoying the view .

144_4430zzz.jpg

A look at the city of Toronto from the lighthouse

144_4421zz.jpg

The first shot is amazing... such clarity in the reflection. Awesome. I love the second photo too - the boat and the sky really makes the picture.

how do you do it all the time??? the mirror shot is just unreal... i thought you had frames with some pine needle back ground..then realized it was the ground....unbelievable..

the city shot with the ship in the picture would make a post card shrivel in embarrassment....great shot there, chiller.... that one needs to be framed.....

nice shots chiller! wonderful view int eh first.. and love the exposure on the second.. the first is very well spotted.. thanks for sharing :D

These are nice, and it is almost uncanny that you have only recently taken a photo of someone with the help of the mirror of your bike, when I took a photo of a couple of kids today reflected in the mirror of my car!
Would it be this thing about the great minds and all that, you reckon? ;)

As previously stated, the city shot with the boat and sky is quite stunning.

But I personally like the mirror shot more. Unique. It's like you are looking through a portal to another place. The mirror blurs at the very edge. Reminds me of a sort of motion picture type effect. Like a witch looking into a crystal ball or a glimpse at a dream of another place. I dunno, but I like it. :thumbup:

Thanks every one for the awesome comments and compliments.

Gheesh...Aprilraven. Make a post card shrivel..? Thanks girl :hugs:
LaFoto.. I just checked out your pic....thats funny.

love the 2nd one good shot and i like the boat

Good eye on the first, but the 2nd really moves me. Great contrast of old and new. Even without the boat its a good picture of T.O., the boat is the icing on the cake.

Great shots chiller. The second shot reminds me of the old time schooners such as the Bluenose. I really like that second shot. Well done.

Both These shots are wonderful! The first shot is very well executed and the 2nd one is just stunning!

Thanks everyone for the awesome compliments and comments. I really appreciate it .
Lensmeister....Ya gotta keep trying. There is a whole other world in sunglasses. ....with the help of back meds :lmao:
Thanks again everyone

Most reactions

Back