Watching the new arrival....

Nice!!! Great shot here, I love how it looks like their waiting as the title suggests. Nice work!

this is amazing! maybe we'll start another crow contest??

wow beautiful tones!
neat shot.. tfs :)

Hahahah. Great shot. :) Do you have to hang around graveyards for ages waiting for the crows to land or do you run up the them and qucikytakethierpicture or do you sneak up, commando style?

Do tell ... :)

Mohain said:
Hahahah. Great shot. :) Do you have to hang around graveyards for ages waiting for the crows to land or do you run up the them and qucikytakethierpicture or do you sneak up, commando style?

Do tell ... :)

Commando style all the way!.... the good thing about this cemetery is there's alot of big stones and monuments, so its just getting as close as you can without spookin em.... i was also using my 300mm to get this one ;)

Ummm, 'commando style' has an alternate meaning here (ie. no knickers). And "big stones" does too. Ya gotta learn to speak English, Arch. ;)

Antarctican said:
Ummm, 'commando style' has an alternate meaning here (ie. no knickers). And "big stones" does too. Ya gotta learn to speak English, Arch. ;)

wash your mouth out with icey water anty...... i already get strange looks in the cems.... going to one with no pants (<correct english term for 'knickers':mrgreen: ) on would frieghten not only the crows but the old people that for some reason have 'days out' roaming cemeterys and reading the stones :lol: ...... what is that about? :confused:

My bad. I thought knickers meant underwear/briefs/daks/boxers or whatever. Cuz that's what 'going commando' means over here.

Are these people blind and reading the stones in braille, by any chance?

I'm gonna sign off now, before we get this thread locked. One icy water mouthwash (with some rum and diet coke thrown in) comin' up.

i was going to say this is a great shot, but i seem to have been beat to it... many times!

Most reactions

Back