Water (Comment Inside All)

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by stc9357, Dec 9, 2006.

1. stc9357

stc9357 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'm continually fasinated with this subject and can't wait till I get my dlsr so I can capture highspeed droplet action. C&C is always appreciated in thanks to all who look. The shots with green plants are dedicated to Lafoto for always offering her comments and encouragement :D!

1) Lafoto dedication
    [​IMG]

2)
    [​IMG]

3) Lafoto Dedication
    [​IMG]

4)
    [​IMG]

5) Lafoto Dedication
    [​IMG]

6) Lafoto Dedication
    [​IMG]

7)
    [​IMG]

8)
    [​IMG]

9)
    [​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Oh, wow, these are nice and I can only imagine the original prints are even nicer, since these do show signs of having been scanned off the print on a flatbed scanner (I would assume?) --- and thank you for dedicating all the green ones to me, that is ever so much appreciated. Yes, I am a sucker for everything green as it shows in nature, and you show it well. Thank you.

And your focus on the droplets is good, I like all of these, for I also like photos of droplets very much (you can see one of my latest in_this_thread - last photo, after all the wannabe-sunrise-pics), though I find focussing on them hard (but that once - see thread - it worked).

The very first leaf+droplet dedicated to me looks a tad sickly, though... that is a potted plant, isn't it?

Even though the berries in the last are a) not green and have therefore b) not been dedicated to me, I like those along with the background (that so neatly reflects some of the berries' colour) quite much, too. I might consider some different crops, but it is good.

3. stc9357

stc9357 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hey Lafoto thanks for commenting and none of the pictures are of potted plants. If your talking about #5 its because these photos were all taken in the last two weeks and the plants have been exposed to the cold. I like your sunburst picture I have one of a little droplet just hanging off a flower but I didn't post that one because for some reson to me it seems a little bit off. I tried to sharpen the pics so you wouldn't be able to tell they came off a flatbed but alas you can anyway.

-Logan