Water Drops C+C

barfastic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah, was pretty bored over the weekend and i was able to set up a mini water drop area in my living room.

I just want some C+C on this picture as out of the 400+ shots, this was the only semi decent one. to see what i can do to improve it next time etc...

I shot this using my Tamron 90mm macro lens. I wanted to do something a little different than the usual glassbowl setup, so i used a bowl made of beach wood. I ahve tried to sharpen up the image in PS but i suck at using that program... :S

any info/ideas for next weekend would be gratefull!
3871388985_63b75c2737_b.jpg

my lighting was also pretty decent but it turned out dark (if i slowed the shutter speed for some reason they came out blurry) i had 2 desk lamps on each side lighting it from above, a flash on camera, and a flash at an angle... i think i need brighter side lamps...

EXIF DATA:
f/5.6
iso 100
1/4000 sec
90mm
exposure bias 0

come to think of it after seeing the exif data 1/4000 might be a little overkill ... :S

Shutter speed ? were you not leaving it open and using the flash as a shutter ?

no, flash and camera high speed synched and i took burst shots of the area.

I am just wondring why the water looks with diffrent color?

no, flash and camera high speed synched and i took burst shots of the area.

were they all as dark ? or did they fade off towards the end of the burst ?

I ahve tried to sharpen up the image in PS but i suck at using that program... :S

regarding sharpening. Change the image to lab color, select the lightness channel and use the unsharp mask. Then convert back to jpg. Works for me

Most reactions

New Topics

Back