Water Drops (My turn)

I am still very new to SLRS(like pre-school here) but I would like to try this. Would you need an external flash? Either way I will give it a shot!

You might be able to do it with the pop up flash but an external flash it very helpful and will most likely yield the best results. GL
TJ

Gracias! Love you sig quote too!
TJ

Ha, TJ, is that your video? Saw it the other day when I googled how to do this. Some of mine from yesterday:
4241921257_d37619a11b_b.jpg

4243849777_5456e1cac7_b.jpg

4244623926_97d3e6d9f8_b.jpg

4242707532_2579e2c01d_b.jpg

Nice shots you have there! The colors are pretty cool. If you're talking about the video how to do the drops nah it's not mine :lol: It's a pretty helpful video though.
TJ

What do you guys use to hold your SB600 flash? I am getting one soon but I really dont feel like investing in a stand right now.

Love these shots.

What lens were you using? And shutter speed, f-stop, ISO settings...?

Thanks,
Another newbie :p

I just did some a couple of weeks ago, i will post them later tonight when I get home.

What do you guys use to hold your SB600 flash? I am getting one soon but I really dont feel like investing in a stand right now.

It comes with a little table stand that can also be used with a tripod, if you have maybe an old cheap one or something.

It comes with a little table stand that can also be used with a tripod, if you have maybe an old cheap one or something.

Ok cool a table stand is all I really need. Thanks :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back