Water Fantasy.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
False colour infrared image, tonemapped in Photomatix.
404460322_L8a9A-L.jpg

It's not often that I come across a photo I hate yet feel compelled to stare at more than photos I love. I must say congrats this is a most amazing photo.

It a very nice technique. I love how it turned out, and the composition is amazing too. Only the bottom part with the strong blue doesn't work with the tone of the rest. It takes me somewhat out of the image. But nevertheless it's an amazing looking picture.

That's awesome!

thank you very much.

It's not often that I come across a photo I hate yet feel compelled to stare at more than photos I love. I must say congrats this is a most amazing photo.

thanks a lot garbz.

It a very nice technique. I love how it turned out, and the composition is amazing too. Only the bottom part with the strong blue doesn't work with the tone of the rest. It takes me somewhat out of the image. But nevertheless it's an amazing looking picture.

thanks very much Mersad....yes I might have to work on that section a bit...maybe take out some magenta.

that's a beautiful picture, i actually caught myself gasping out loud when looking at it. just stunning.

False colour infrared image
care to explain that a bit though?

that's a beautiful picture, i actually caught myself gasping out loud when looking at it. just stunning.

care to explain that a bit though?

thanks very much ernie....when an IR image comes straight out of the camera it has an overall red caste, you can choose to make it b&w or false colour in photoshop. You can make the false colour manually by doing a channel swap using the channel mixer or use an action. I use an action that I downloaded from an IR site, it makes life easier when doing a lot of images. Of course there is another choice, I somtimes create the false colour in Adobe Bridge at the RAW conversion stage by altering the colour temp sliders and then use the other settings in AB to get the image to a base stage before PS. I hope this explains it :D

that is so cool looking!

thanks very much.

Most reactions

Back