water fountain

nolanator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yes i've been doing this for all of 3 days and every one of my shots look like test shots. what i'm experimenting with is aperture value and shutter speed, so the next few shots i post will probably be focused more on those concepts. C&C please.
fountain-4.jpg

I freakin' love this one!

Maybe a tighter crop, a little less headspace.
Maybe a verticle crop.
Hmmm...

Neat shot !!! Looks like your practice made perfect !! ;)

r

fountain-31.jpg

I think that helps. While I like that bit of green in the background, I think, and it's my opinion and sensibility, that this works better filling the frame. What really does it for me is the contrast of the blue and orange. Between the fountain head and the background, and the background being shown in the blue water. Also that it is tack sharp.

i tightened the crop but maintained the off-centered image. although, the colors are appealing, i didnt want to oversaturate the image either
fountain-5.jpg

How come I don't see an image in the first post?

you should leave the original up too for a comparison.

It's good to leave your originals to compare with, and for others to learn from.

I like the second shot, but pay attention to the side space. On the vertical crop, keep it even. I know, your thinking that centers the subject. It works in this case because your subject has two "lines" that roughly follow the Rule of Thirds. As it is, it looks awkward.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back