Water Grass

Ifocus4u

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love HDR and use Photomatix exclusively since I get results I enjoy and strive for. I also bring my images into Photoshop (CS4) for final retouching..etc. This is a shot of some Fall and Spring grass flowing over some water near a rushing waterfall.

Last edited:
I am beginning to assume I had posted this image in the wrong room since there haven't been any comments. Please feel free to move this to the correct room. Thanks

Its not a very nice looking image in my opinion. I saw this the other day but didnt have anything positive to say so I just moved on. But since you are asking. The water is terrible. It looks like worms wriggling around on the surface. And with that brown stuff, it generally looks very unappealing. When you look at this image what is it that you see? And what do you find appealing about it?

It is an abstract. Thanks for your opinion. Its a matter of taste and this is not your area of interest is seems to me. ;)

It appears there is scum on the water. What is appealing about that? Had the water been clean and clear with a nice reflection or not, that would have been more appealing. If your plan was to make this an abstract, it didnt work. In fact its not abstract enough and very clear on what it is - scummy looking water next to the bank.

unfortunately i do agree with bynx. nothing appealing at all and not a very good editing job.

Sadly I agree, don't find the image appealing. An abstract should make me curious about the image, make me wonder at the forms, shapes and colors in a picture; this only makes me frown in confusion.

Sorry.

I appreciate everyone's honesty...and for you all taking the time to comment. Thanks.

What I do find about this image is that the browns neutral colors from the grass are so much alike as the rocks in the water that they compete the same colors clash. Then the blues add a weirdness to it. I don't think this shot made for a good subject.

There is nothing about this image that I like, I'm sorry.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back