hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SCAT2176-03.jpeg

Fuji XT2 and 60mm 2.4

Beautiful!. I took some shots just yesterday of some but was not happy with any of them once I got home. I guess I need to start taking the laptop with me when I travel any distance.

Beautiful!. I took some shots just yesterday of some but was not happy with any of them once I got home. I guess I need to start taking the laptop with me when I travel any distance.

Thanks!

What was wrong with the ones you took? I previously found it really hard to review what I was getting while out shooting - especially nature shots! My eyesight is not the best so if there's any glare at all I can't see the screen outdoors. One of the things I absolutely love about my new Fuji XT2 is that I can review my shots in the viewfinder which eliminates the glare issue and with the diopter set for my vision, I don't even need to pull out my glasses. I ended up shooting this one 3 or 4 times until I liked what I had. The first few I either cut off a petal or didn't feel they were sharp enough - I was using manual focus and must have moved a bit when shooting. If I wasn't looking at them right then, I would have gotten home and been disappointed.

I just wasn't happy with the focus I got with mine. I found one ( these were white with yellow centers ) near a white birch and really wanted to include the colors of the birch in the shot, but once uploaded to the computer for editing, I felt it was just too soft. They looked great on the lcd of the camera however.

It really pops.

Most reactions

Back