Surf.JPG

Beach6.JPG

Beach7.JPG

Wow!! What beautiful waters.
Really clear and wonderfully colored.

Hope you swam a little.

Nice pics.

-mike

For an instance, I thought you might be a crow, HoboSyke ;) (if you have lurked for a while just reading, you'll know why I am saying this). You could have been our first inbuilt TPF-crow, the one that folks such as Chiller, JonMikal, Canoncan et alii have been looking for for a while now ;).

Alas, no!
These were taken from a headland. With your trusty camera (whichever that is, we sould not start any political discussions over camera brands here now).

They are so inviting!
I really want to go there and swim!
Wonderful colours and water textures. You should make these eternal by looking up the Theme "Textures" over in the Photo Themes and put them there. Or at least one of them - the last, I should think.

And the second could go into the Theme "Water" (which - I guess - is far gone into the backs of the "vaults", i.e. you would have to search the whole Photo Themes Section for it, back to the last page. But it is there. There IS a theme on "water".

Wow these are exceptional. I love them ........ Did you use a circular poloriser at all? ... if not then that water is REALLY clear.......

It matters not what equipment you use after all the real talent it the eye behind the lens .......

Keep them coming HoboSkye ..... they are ACE !

Please, Ihaveaquestion, leave such discussions out of here, will you? Please!

It's much more about HoboSyke's photos here, which are ever so beautiful!

These pictures are really beautiful. I really wish I could go there and swim!
I really like the first one, more so because of the tiny little surfer you can see. You must of been really high up, eh?

Armstror said:
These pictures are really beautiful. I really wish I could go there and swim!
I really like the first one, more so because of the tiny little surfer you can see. You must of been really high up, eh?

Not too High up. Thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back