No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok guys and gals ....

Saturday evening as it was getting late we decided to take a walk (after a few beers). Getting dow nthe the East pier the waves were crashing on the slope and the cliffs .... there are a couple of shots. PLEASE tell what you think.

#1 ..... Crashing Waves.
nab_1.jpg

#2 ..... Fuzzying the sea....
This was one of my first attempts at "fuzzying" the sea ..... only after I had shot a lot of photos did I realise that the 350D (still pearning on) had been accidently knocked on to a -2 fstop :(

As it was quite windy I think that the camera was slightly moved and hence the slightly out of focus shoreline.
powernature_1.jpg

Lensmeister said:
Canon EOS 350D - Accept No Substitute!
:)

How can I communicate that to "Father Christmas" aka my husband?

Well, as to the photos (and you must have been up to Yorkshire for the weekend!): Successful attempt at "smoothing" the water. That is something that I must try eventually, too!

And you had a couple of beers before you you took these, you say?
Look at the first carefully again and find out for yourself if it shows ;););).

Well, I rather saw the fact that this water is splashing against the rocks because you made the earth tilt a little... ;) With a horizon like that it MUST (following all rules of natural science) rush against the hills.... ;););)

the first one has a tilted horizon, (which may be your intent) and a couple of spots that I would have cleaned up .. if you like, I can mess with it a bit, because I think it's a cool shot..

the 2nd is awesome (although I would have cropped out the rocky forground.)

overall, you did well considering your influences!! very pretty spot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back