Water Shot

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I probably need a ND3 filter to get the resalts I want. What do you guys think?

water.jpg

I really like this image but i feel if you added some more contrast and darkened the photo a tad and even pump up the red in selective colours then it would look great.
I can do a quick version and post it up if that's cool?

I really like this image but i feel if you added some more contrast and darkened the photo a tad and even pump up the red in selective colours then it would look great.
I can do a quick version and post it up if that's cool?

Feal free to edit at will. All

Tyson no big mistake on this one :thumbup:

Only thing is that nothing in the composition keep my attention on the picture. A leave or piece of wood or a duck or anything on the water could have been great, but it was not there at this time

But already much more better than what you have post before, keep on trying :D
Mat

with a filter to make hit with "hoter colour"

You were aiming at getting the water FLOWING, with a longer exposure, was that your main goal here? And you feel that without an ND3 filter you cannot achieve it?

Well, with regards to the water flowing, you are getting there, even in this photo.

But I agree that all in all it looks flat and lacks in colours and saturation.
GhettoPanda tried to bring these elements out, and in your edit, GhettoPanda, I feel you went a bit over the top, it is too strong. Somewhere inbetween would be nice.

In the photo as it is, I feel that the reflections in the still part of the water is quite important, otherwise there is too little to look at, and that must show more.

for me, ghetto's manipulation is spot on, the leaf & grass colour in the foreground look true, I reckon this is how it looked to Tyson but he hasn't managed the enhancements in PS yet.

I agree it is a bit too strong more just trying to show the difference i guess if you know what i mean.

Black water? It is ohio water:drool: Ohio water is nasty compaired to Maine Michigan, Colorado and such. :thumbup: The only thing Ohio has is jobs.

Black water? It is ohio water:drool: Ohio water is nasty compaired to Maine Michigan, Colorado and such. :thumbup: The only thing Ohio has is jobs.
We have jobs--we buy imported water.LOL

Most reactions

Back