Water Shots C & C

Bresine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Snapped these at a local state park. C&C would be great.
DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0508.jpg

Looks like you missed the focus on the first 2. last one... why did you only get half the stream?

I'm guessing you used a longer exposure to get water mist look, but didn't use a tripod?

If you're shooting long exposure be sure to use a tripod cause your hand will shake, and the image will become visibly soft and out of focus.

Keep it up, I think you'll nail it next time!

I didnt use a tripod....I was hoping that is mainly the reason why there somewhat out of focus? I used slow shutter speed to create the blur

Looks like you missed the focus on the first 2. last one... why did you only get half the stream?

I'm guessing you used a longer exposure to get water mist look, but didn't use a tripod?

If you're shooting long exposure be sure to use a tripod cause your hand will shake, and the image will become visibly soft and out of focus.

Keep it up, I think you'll nail it next time!

Yea ...you are exactly right....I didnt have a tripod and I could tell my hands were not completely steady. Next time I'll be sure to try with a tripod. Thanks for the comments....all is helping get better I think (hope) ;)

Most reactions

Back