Water Trio

Zeitgeist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A bit of Photoshopping on a picture of the Eno River. This brings up the question as to how much Photoshop a post in this forum can contain. Here I cropped and removed parts of the picture and floated it above a textured background and then added a drop shadow for depth. I am used to posting in a Photoshop site and do not know where the line is here.

Please leave your comments and thoughts.

193Watertrio.jpg

I think this is a very nice PS treatment. It would look good in three separate frames, hung on a wall.

Although, some people are not very fond of photos with a lot of PS treatment...there are no rules about that around here (not that I know of). Most people respect it as the art that it is.

As long as you don't try to pass off altered photos as unaltered...there should be no issues.

Big Mike said:
I think this is a very nice PS treatment. It would look good in three separate frames, hung on a wall.

i agree...very well done!

yay... I'd like to have something like that at home... in three separate frames like Mike said! Very nice...

I think this effect certainly raises the interest level in what would otherwise be an ordinary photo. Not to say it wasn't good in the beginning, just makes it more interesting.

Most reactions

Back