Waterfall C&C please

Yes, an ND filter allows you to shoot slower shutter speeds.

Yes, a Circular Polarizer filter will help minimize reflection and increase contrast / saturation and add pop.

But to me the real problem is this location wasn't scouted properly. You were either 6 hours too late or 6 hours too soon.
Shooting Date/Time 09/12/10 11:32:21
This looks like a great spot, if possible to reshoot, think about the times and which direction the sun rises and sets. It will increase your keeper rate.

edit away, as far as the ND filter i do not have one. i have a CPL and used it, still to blown out. so im going to get a linear polarizer before i go shoot next time. also as far as the time of day goes. it was the only day and time i could get out. this weekend is supposed to be kinda crappy with the weather so im going to see if i can get out in the cloud cover and do it again.

Yes, an ND filter allows you to shoot slower shutter speeds.

Yes, a Circular Polarizer filter will help minimize reflection and increase contrast / saturation and add pop.

But to me the real problem is this location wasn't scouted properly. You were either 6 hours too late or 6 hours too soon.
Shooting Date/Time 09/12/10 11:32:21
This looks like a great spot, if possible to reshoot, think about the times and which direction the sun rises and sets. It will increase your keeper rate.

hours are 8am till 30min before sunset. i cant get there till after 930am due to kids in school and then weekends are shot till after soccer season.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back