Waterfall in Garden

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to be a tourist for a day, and went to the Japanese Gardens on Saturday. 'bout the only thing disappointing was that they charged me $2 for bringing a tripod. Oh well, it was worth it.

DSC_0011EDIT_2EDIT_3EDITEDIT.jpg

Ooooo, gorgeous!! I was there in mid-September 2006, but the leaves hadn't turned yet.

Very beautiful!

$2 for a tripod??? What do they charge for a monopod $.75? ;)

Great shot, looks awesome! :thumbup:

Why have the beginners here not noticed that this shot is out-of-focus and fuzzy....a rather major weakness? Any other "positive" comment is totally irrelevant. A fuzzy, blurred shot ends up in the garbage of any serious photographer.

skieur

And, who are you calling a beginner? You don't know me and how long I have been doing this.

Stupid comment! I suggest yours be removed!

Why have the beginners here not noticed that this shot is out-of-focus and fuzzy....a rather major weakness? Any other "positive" comment is totally irrelevant. A fuzzy, blurred shot ends up in the garbage of any serious photographer.

skieur

hmmm...how can you tell for sure that the shot is blurry and out of focus? I can't say for certain that it is, based on an image that is probably no more than 150-200 pixels across. Not trying to start an argument, I just honestly can't tell for certain from this shot that it is out of focus. Yes, there are spots that don't look sharp, but like I said it is very hard to tell if this is due to the small size or the actual photograph.

skieur

I don't see it as fuzzy or blurred. All I see is a good use of long exposer to show the movment of the leaves/water in the foreground and the waterfall in back.

Nice capture! I don't understand why a previous post was saying it's out of focus.

It looks like there was a ripple on the water causing the floating leaves to blur a bit while the shutter was open. I think it adds to the overall image quality. The image has a nice range of colors and the waterfall looks great.

You're right, the $2 for the tripod was worth it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back