Waterfall On Mt Spokane. C&C always nice

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was driving around on Mt Spokane this last week and came across this hidden waterfall. All the water is snow run of from the mountain.

MSF.jpg

Looks like a great location and great composition. For my tastes, I would have used a slightly more shutter speed. While I like the milky effect, I think this is a bit too much.

IT is so weird. When I look at this in Photoshop it looks good.... but looking at it on here the highlighted areas look blown out. I wonder if it changes and compress the file on photobucket. It seems the quality is not good on here at all.

great capture. what were the settings?

I find my photos lose a lot in the upload to whichever photohost I use, too. So it won't be your eyes ... and I believe this one is much clearer on your computer.

But I'm with HikinMike: while I, too, like the "silk effect" in photos of moving water, it feels a little overdone in this particular photo. A tad faster might have looked better is what also was my immediate thought.

I have another shot Im goin to work on. Ill upload it when its done. I usually take a umber of exposures when shooting because I have noticed that they dont always lookd great even when the LCD looks good..... Be back soon with the other

While it is not to much different it is a shorter exposure.
MSF2.jpg

The only thing I have done done is process the image to balance out the light and dark spots. I guess an HDR type process might be a good choice for that shoot.....yes I said it.....Hdr done right would not be a bad idea

This water looks weird.... looks like someone wrapped it with saran rap!

I find my photos lose a lot in the upload to whichever photohost I use, too. So it won't be your eyes ... and I believe this one is much clearer on your computer.

But I'm with HikinMike: while I, too, like the "silk effect" in photos of moving water, it feels a little overdone in this particular photo. A tad faster might have looked better is what also was my immediate thought.
agreed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back