waterfalls and such......a lot of them...

benwiggins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hope you enjoy....

jpeg130.jpg

DPP_0015.jpg

DPP_0006.jpg

DPP_0003.jpg

8000007-1.jpg

8000006-1.jpg

7001813.jpg

IMG_7424a700.jpg

IMG_7421a700.jpg

IMG_7419a700.jpg

5002005.jpg

7001807.jpg

7001806.jpg

7001805.jpg

7001803.jpg

7001802.jpg

8000001.jpg

IMG_1697a.jpg

jpeg124547.jpg

Great shots! Even though I've never got the chance to shoot them, waterfalls are my favorite photographic subject.

I look forward to shooting Niagra Falls this spring.

These are very nice. Waterfalls are great! the black and white one is cool......

I love the 'flowing water' effect. Not only in these pictures, but everywhere. I just love the effect.

These are really good. I especially like #6.

Lovely photos, too many, too few numbers (in other words: no numbers), no spaces (see also my reply to your post in the General Gallery, Ben ...). Another thought: for people on slow connections you post might be "lost" since they just do not have the time to wait for all these photos to load, so they'd grow impatient and much rather go to look at another thread (?).

But from what I have seen I think I like those best that show the surrouding trees in either their spring or their autumn glory best. I would say which ones exactly I like, but I am too lazy to count through them (probably more than once because I'd get lost counting several times over) to say which... ;)

Lovely photos, too many, too few numbers (in other words: no numbers), no spaces (see also my reply to your post in the General Gallery, Ben ...). Another thought: for people on slow connections you post might be "lost" since they just do not have the time to wait for all these photos to load, so they'd grow impatient and much rather go to look at another thread (?).

But from what I have seen I think I like those best that show the surrouding trees in either their spring or their autumn glory best. I would say which ones exactly I like, but I am too lazy to count through them (probably more than once because I'd get lost counting several times over) to say which... ;)

cool. i will certainly take all those suggestions into consideration when posting from here on out.....damn it sucks to be the noob....:D

I like the first one with the golden leaves and the close up of the water flow abstract. nice work.

i envy you all that water... some really fun shots in there... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back