Waterfalls, C&C Please!

Nyberg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Made a thread earlier and realized that it was too many pictures :p So i picked out two of them that i would love to get some extra C&C on. :)

76800.710x0.jpg

76799.710x0.jpg

/ Nyberg

I like no2, the first one the water seems to green unless its my monitor.

Background material...
Cool, crisp, soothing photo.. well done.
Looks like something you could sell to a psychologist or any one in the mental health field :thumbup:

You've motivated & inspired me to head to the brook behind my house tomorrow and have a quick shoot over the falls.. Too bad it's likely to be astonishingly cold and the water will all be frozen :p

Thanks for all the replies :)
HikinMike: Well, there's something on the first one that makes me courious about it.. And the second image may be a little bit overexposed in the top left corner. Maybe it's easily fixed in photoshop :)

You've motivated & inspired me to head to the brook behind my house tomorrow and have a quick shoot over the falls.. Too bad it's likely to be astonishingly cold and the water will all be frozen :p

Frozen waterfalls can come out looking amazing sometimes.

OP, I really like both of these photos. The border on the first one makes me feel like I am standing in some underground cave and looking out of the entrance. I see a little bit of a green tint but not really a problem, imo.

Great shots :thumbup::D

Good shots. Number one could have been about one stop higher.

These are great! I like the second one better because it is sharper and crisper. I don't really like the black frames you have around second one though; it works on the first, but I think a lighter colored frame would compliment number two better.

Most reactions

Back