Waterfalls - Dungannon, Va

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a trip out to the Falls of Little Stoney Creek today to play around with some waterfalls. Thought I'd post here for a little critique.

Falls2.jpg

Falls1.jpg

HDR Version
FallsHDR.jpg

Last edited:
They both look great,,,, perfect shutter speed IMO, can still sense motion with the water. Great Work & Nice Eye.....

Very interesting images. I like them. Where in VA. is Dungannon? I thought I knew where everywhere was, but this one is new to me.

Thanks guys. Dungannon is far southwest va in Scott Co around Coeburn. I guess coal is mostly what they do there. Not sure of any other business. That whole area is nothing but mountains.

#1 is nice. I think the exposure of the water is great but the harsh sunlight in the trees is to distracting IMO. The composition is nice though.

#2 looks wonderful....Except for that purple glare down the left third of the image (reflection of some sort). Without that this would have been the best of the bunch.

#3 is nice and the multiple exposures bring out the detal in the rocks and does a better job of controlling that nasty light in the trees.

I agree:

#1 is a little too bright at the top
#2 has a distracting purple area in the falls
#3 is properly exposed and well composed

Nice job with Tv though, the falls look great!

wow I like the 2nd one though..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back