Waterfalls

I really like the series. This looks like a great setting. I really like the motion in the water thanks to your exposure time, well done. The only thing I noticed was all the shots with the bridge look like they are going uphill just a bit. you can correct this in PS>
Thanks! The thing with the bridge being uphill is true but to fix that would mean making the waterline of the falls out of level. The bridge is actually uphill, or downhill depending on which way you want to look at it. It's either one or the other as far as being crooked.

I really like the series. This looks like a great setting. I really like the motion in the water thanks to your exposure time, well done. The only thing I noticed was all the shots with the bridge look like they are going uphill just a bit. you can correct this in PS>
Thanks! The thing with the bridge being uphill is true but to fix that would mean making the waterline of the falls out of level. The bridge is actually uphill, or downhill depending on which way you want to look at it. It's either one or the other as far as being crooked.

Makes sense .

the color shot looks great... both bridge arches provide a great composition, depth, and layers..

I'm not big on B&W so I'll leave that for those who are........:D

Most reactions

Back