Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
nicer large I think

upload_2016-10-17_10-2-10.png

Brightening the rail machinery could make this great.

Maybe it would be better if you moved over to shoot to separate the front (concrete stanchions) middle (machinery) and rear (ship, people and building) elements. There are too many layers piled on top of each other. Maybe zooming in to catch a particular single element. Also, what are the people doing in the picture? They don't belong.

Maybe it would be better if you moved over to shoot to separate the front (concrete stanchions) middle (machinery) and rear (ship, people and building) elements. There are too many layers piled on top of each other. Maybe zooming in to catch a particular single element. Also, what are the people doing in the picture? They don't belong.
And I was going to say the opposite. I would have loved to see this really abstracted and collaged by lining up the green mech more with the prow of the boat, so that we were seeing only the one half of the boat. Maybe it wouldn't have been great, but it could have been very Hannah Hoch, too.

And I was going to say the opposite. I would have loved to see this really abstracted and collaged by lining up the green mech more with the prow of the boat, so that we were seeing only the one half of the boat. Maybe it wouldn't have been great, but it could have been very Hannah Hoch, too.

Yes, interesting, but these would be two different pictures than the one I shot and posted.

Most reactions

Back