Waterlilly

Alpha

Troll Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Shot on Portra 160 VC, cropped from 645

I'm sorry Max but this picture just seems to be a picture that you randomly took not careing about focus or compostion. There is nothing in the picture that keeps my interest. In your words... Boring.

Wow now I can't decide if I like this one more then your B+W shot titled, St. Augustine College............

I'm speechless, I mean Speechless.........

After these two shots I certainly look forward to more of your critique....

Did I mention that I was speechless???

my only nit pic would be that with everything else going on in this photo, that the bottom right foreground corner has room for " The Kitchen Sink"... and you failed to include it??

Can this be considered "" Fair Play Also " ??

Sure it's fair play, but is the vengeance really necessary?

No vengeance... just general critique... how do you feel about this pic?

Is this the effect you were after? Would this shot stand alone ?

Do you consider this an abstract?
Do you see this on someones wall?

Would this make a good postcard, something a yuppie might like??
Is this shot No Good?
Is it Boring?

To be honest I don't really have any feelings about it...it was from my first roll of portra VC and I had no idea at the time how it would turn out. I could certainly live without it. I wouldn't expect to sell it or see it hanging in a gallery, if that's what you mean.

This capture is a bit confusing to me as I look at it.

what's actually in focus is the reflection. The lillies are under the surface of the water. I couldn't focus on the lillies themselves because there was too much crap floating on the surface.

flol...i didn't think it was all that "confusing"

Interesting- thought provoking. OTE?

If you have no feelings for it, as you said, then my question is, WHY WOULD YOU POST IT??

Most reactions

Back