watermark multiple photos on photoshop

xazomph

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. I'm an amateur photographer and I'm trying to "bring things together" and go a step further with that. To the point, I'm trying to watermark my photos. I have the logo saved on my brushes and as a PNG file on my computer. The thing is, every image is cropped more or less and because of that, the logo seems to be bigger/smaller from image to image. I want to have my logo in every image, same location and same size proportional to the image. Is there any way I can do that? I'm using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. Thank you in advance.

You can record an action that places the logo/watermark and then use the Batch Processor Photoshop has.
So the logo will be placed on different size crops you can assign a percentage to the size and location of the logo/watermark.
How to record a Photoshop action - Yahoo Search Results
Photoshop batch processing - Yahoo Search Results

If you have the Ps CC 2015 subscription (Photoshop 16 & CC 2015.5 & 15.5.1 - Ps 17) you should be able to update to CC 2017 (Photoshop 18) - at no additional cost.

Last edited:
I find Lightroom to be better for mass watermarking. Look into it.

I find Lightroom to be better for mass watermarking. Look into it.

True, but if you don't use lightroom and you know photoshop fairly well, there's no reason to learn lightroom just for its watermarking capability.

I would argue that Lightroom is way more useful for a variety of things.

If he wants to use Photoshop that's perfectly fine, but nothing wrong with looking at alternatives. Most photographer job requirements include both Photoshop and Lightroom, so it's a good skill to learn, if the OP is so inclined. And it's a pretty simple program.

Thank you all for your answers. I downloaded faststone but it doesn't seem to work. I resized all the images but when I opened them with ps, they were still in different sizes. Idk what went wrong but I have already done it twice. I also tried to record the action and then apply to the rest of the photos but in some time in the process it says "Feather is not available", I guess that's why it doesn't work. Should I save the logo any other way and try to apply it with a different way? Sorry if my questions seem silly but I'm really lost here.

Thank you all for your answers. I downloaded faststone but it doesn't seem to work. I resized all the images but when I opened them with ps, they were still in different sizes. Idk what went wrong but I have already done it twice. I also tried to record the action and then apply to the rest of the photos but in some time in the process it says "Feather is not available", I guess that's why it doesn't work. Should I save the logo any other way and try to apply it with a different way? Sorry if my questions seem silly but I'm really lost here.

You shouldn't need to feather the selection in photoshop, make sure you watch the video and listen to what he says and follow it step by step to a T and it will work. Make sure your logo file is a PS file and make sure the file size is LARGER than any of the photos you will be doing. (ex. make ps file for logo 20"x20" if all your photos are to be sized no more than 20" in either direction)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back