Watermark question. :)

This ISN'T My work, but the example I was trying to describe and how they placed it purposely I'm sure a tiny but on his head for the reason it's there

That is a truly horrendous watermark.

o hey tyler said:

No taste. That watermark is the best one I've ever seen!!!!

;)

o hey tyler said:

No taste. That watermark is the best one I've ever seen!!!!

;)

WatermarkFun.jpg

That's even better!

How do I edit it. I can't delete it. I tried to delete post and it doesn't seem to work. I'm coming off of my phone

I would of hit posted the link but it was off a friend of mine friend on FB. I thought of just posting the link but wasn't sure if it would just be private and unable to view anything. Hich would be pointless to post the link. I thought about that tho. Idk how to remove. :-/

OcLove said:
I would of hit posted the link but it was off a friend of mine friend on FB. I thought of just posting the link but wasn't sure if it would just be private and unable to view anything. Hich would be pointless to post the link. I thought about that tho. Idk how to remove. :-/

Go to the original post, click edit, delete the picture and add a link to the pucture

This ISN'T My work, but the example I was trying to describe and how they placed it purposely I'm sure a tiny but on his head for the reason it's there

That's ridiculous! Really distracts from the photo.

Grrrrrrr I can't remove it. Ugh. Do I need to just delete this whole feed ?

Grrrrrrr I can't remove it. Ugh. Do I need to just delete this whole feed ?
I've done it for you.

For future reference - click on Edit > Go Advanced and then scroll down under the text box until you see Manage Attachments. Click on Manage Attachments. Look at the bottom of the dialog box that pops up and you will see the image you posted. Hover your cursor over the upper right corner of the gray box the attachment is in to reveal a black x. Click on the x to delete the attached photo.

Last edited:
There isn't those features on my iPhone. Thats how I come on here.

OcLove said:
There isn't those features on my iPhone. Thats how I come on here.

If you slide your finger over your name in the bluish bar above the message you want to edit - options will show up - share, report, edit, quote.

i put a small WM on all my work that is on the internet. Depending on where the work is going will depend where and how big my WM is going to be. I have had WAY to many people crop out past WM's and never give me any credit for the picture. Not that it is a HUGE deal to some, but if i put in work to take pictures of something and edit it etc. I want some credit.

For instance, if i am at a car show, taking 100's of pictures and posting them on a forum for people to see and use for their facebook's or whatever, i will put a WM somewhere in there (not obvious) where they can't crop it out. if it is a sunset or something, just a small one in the bottom right. Wedding, engagement etc for hire, i won't put one on for the customers use, but i will put one on for the internet viewing so people can't steal them on me.

Hope that makes sense.

Most reactions

Back