Waterproof Camera Bag

eddiesimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.eddiesimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a waterproof camera bag and saw the Lowepro DryZone backpack model advertised. It looks like what I'm looking for, but I will have to order through the mail without looking at it first because nobody around here carries it. Has anyone ever used one? What about the Lowepro brand in general?

I have a few Lowepro bags and I can vouch for their quality. They are very well made and well thought out.

I've seen Dry-zone bags at my local store but I've never actually used one. They look pretty good. Another option would be a hard case like something from Pelican.

I have a Lowepro 'AW' bag (all weather). It has water resistant fabric and a built-in rain cover. Not water tight like a Dry-Zone but good for what I need it for.

Any other reputable bags you could recommend? I know Lowepro is a popular brand but I'm a newb in this area.

Ideally I'd like a sling bag that could hold a body, maybe 2 lenses and accessories & tripod. I'd LIKE to spend under $100 but... it'd just depend on what's available.

Any recommendations?

Check out Lowepro, Tamrac, Tenba...

The best thing you can do, is to find a well stocked camera shop and look at the bags first hand. I thought that I wanted something like the Orion Trekker until I actually found them in a camera store...way too small for my needs. Plus, you can try them on and see how comfortable and convenient they are. A good store should even let you test the bag by putting your equipment into it for a test fit.

Most reactions

Back